Myriam's Muse

Every morning I create a newsletter called Myriam's Muse. This blog is the rest of the story. If you would like to receive my muse send a blank email to myriamsmuse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, United States

Myriam is spiritual counselor and coach with more than 35 years of experience. She accepts a limited number of clients that are looking to develop life skills that will improve the process of self-enrichment.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday: Living by the Rules

I hate rules. I hate regulations. I hate “have to’s” and “shoulds”. I hate anything that tells me that anyone other than me can define who I am and what I will achieve.


Normally I write about love but if we do not hate what holds us back than we are in essence in love with our own enslavement. If we would become all that we desire, we must first hunt out and destroy the enemy. The enemy to self-expression and freedom can be sneaky.


It hides in our memories of the way our parents and society indoctrinated us as to what is proper behavior. It hides in the way we talk to ourselves about how we are less than another or less than we could be … our enemy is anything, any thought or any person that would make us less than what we desire to be.


Be vigilant. Be a warrior. Destroy that which would destroy your possibilities in this reality. Don’t let others choose your path. Don’t let fear keep you from fighting the fight to destroy every idea and thought that will keep you from your dreams.


What ever you do, don’t let anyone should all over you. Remember shit and should both start with sh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Myriam... Glad you got that out of your system. LOL :-)

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see I left an anonymous comment. It meant to sign my name. It's me, Alice. LOL Have a great weekend.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Make an appointment with Myriam
Bloogz