Myriam's Muse

Every morning I create a newsletter called Myriam's Muse. This blog is the rest of the story. If you would like to receive my muse send a blank email to myriamsmuse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, United States

Myriam is spiritual counselor and coach with more than 35 years of experience. She accepts a limited number of clients that are looking to develop life skills that will improve the process of self-enrichment.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday: Going for the gusto is always an option.


Julia Child did not begin her climb to success until 1965 and she was in her fifties. Grandma Moses didn't become famous and start painting till in her elder years. Creativity is not bound by years nor is it the venue of only the young. Going for the gusto is always an option.



We must not define ourselves by the years that we live but by the life in our years. Every day and every time of our lives presents us for options to explore and redefine how we live and express our lives.




When I was 30 something I thought I was old as I chose to return to college. Now I look back and see how young I truly was. Now 30 years later I am embarking on new journeys and exciting adventures.




Your muse will be gone for a few days... But in the meantime, never say it is too late. If you are wondering if your mission has been completed in life, ask but one question: Are you still alive? Then you are not done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Make an appointment with Myriam
Bloogz