Myriam's Muse

Every morning I create a newsletter called Myriam's Muse. This blog is the rest of the story. If you would like to receive my muse send a blank email to myriamsmuse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, United States

Myriam is spiritual counselor and coach with more than 35 years of experience. She accepts a limited number of clients that are looking to develop life skills that will improve the process of self-enrichment.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday: The Attic A True Horror Story


As I slept I could feel this disturbance in the house. It was invading my dreams as if someone were trying to communicate with me. I felt the inner me being drawn out of my body and as I looked down I could see me sleeping.



It was a strange sensation being in two places at once. This second body seemed to have more light to it and it could move in the most interesting ways. I could actually think of a place and be transported there instantaneously. I found myself in my sons' room looking down at them sleeping. Then I found myself at my mother's house looking at her. And then, I was in the attic.



It looked different... well lets say it felt different. It felt cold and lifeless almost. It is a great attic. More of a third floor to the house with wonderful huge walk-in closets lined with cedar. The boys would often come up here to play and their train was set up with lots of room for tracks and so forth.



As I looked around the room, I sensed a presence. A presence that I would almost describe as evil. I had felt this cold energy of evil when I had been here before in my physical body but being in my astral body gave a different perception to me that I did not experience in my normal day-to-day reality.



My first journey out of my body was eye opening, or perhaps spiritual eye opening. These experiences of astral projection continued. In the beginning it would only happen in a dream state but then I began to develop the ability to do it by just going into a meditative state. It is a handy skill for a mother to have in order to keep an eye on her children.



However, another gift or curse accompanied this new and developing skill. I became more and more able to sense the presence of ghosts or entities from other dimensions.



When we had moved into our house, the door leading to the attic had a symbol painted on the door in black paint. I didn't quite understand what it meant but it was almost like a hex sign that would create a barrier to negative energies entering a place. Perhaps this is why the entity was caught in the attic.



After the initial experience as I would walk into the bathroom of the children's suite I started to notice cold spots on the floor. I then started to notice them on the bedroom floor. I realized that we had a ghost or lost soul wandering from the bathroom to our bedroom.



As I began to investigate the history of the house, I discovered that the woman who had lived here before had killed herself in the bathroom tub. Her son apparently went insane and insisted that the house was possessed by a demon and he was sure the demon was in the attic. I felt that he had painted the hex on the door to contain the demon that had led his mother to take her own life.



This discovery caused my house and my family to deteriorate. My sons began to have nightmares. My husband and I began to have tremendous difficulties that led to divorce and my children actually going to live with their grandparents because it appeared that I was having a nervous breakdown through all these events.



A few years after the divorce, a friend who was a part of the Santeria religion in Miami Florida came with me to visit my children who lived next door to that house. As we went through the house, he was able to discern the suicide of the previous owner and also the presence of evil. Though he was able to help the woman pass on to the light, the entity proved to strong for him to remove.



The house was rented out to several different families in the years that followed. Every family ended up having their families torn apart by divorce and/or mental illness.



The final travesty was when my son Donald moved into the house. He developed symptoms of schizophrenia and his wife was drawn into the use of crack cocaine. I begged them to move out of the house which they did but ultimately their marriage was destroyed by divorce.



The entity apparently attached itself to Donald as he has seen it and felt its presence following him for more than 10 years. In fact, I have seen it when I visited him at Lake Erie and later when he moved to Dayton, Ohio. He keeps a cross over his bed to try and keep it at bay but at times when he is vulnerable it has literally dragged him out of his bed. Sometimes those things that science call delusions are but an ability to see through the veil that stands between different dimensions.



As I said it was both a blessing and a curse when I left my body and ended up in the attic of that house at 62 Forrer Boulevard. After the entity attached to Donald there was no more evidence of families being harmed when living there. The house has been sold. However, the evil demon that possessed it still lives and is creating havoc.

1 Comments:

Blogger thewriterslife said...

Spoooooooky!!!! This scared the bejeebies out of me!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Make an appointment with Myriam
Bloogz