Myriam's Muse

Every morning I create a newsletter called Myriam's Muse. This blog is the rest of the story. If you would like to receive my muse send a blank email to myriamsmuse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, United States

Myriam is spiritual counselor and coach with more than 35 years of experience. She accepts a limited number of clients that are looking to develop life skills that will improve the process of self-enrichment.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tuesday: The Aftermath

Since Katrina hit New Orleans, my anxiety level has built.

I feel afraid and yet know that does no good. I can see that my son is truly in trouble and I can do nothing.

I wish that I could lift this anxiety and just be in a state of detachment. Some moments I can do that. Others, I cannot.

The question stays in my mind: Is he alive? And I know how all the mothers whose sons and daughters go to war suffer a lifetime each day with not knowing if their children are alive or dead.

It is a sad time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Make an appointment with Myriam
Bloogz