Myriam's Muse

Every morning I create a newsletter called Myriam's Muse. This blog is the rest of the story. If you would like to receive my muse send a blank email to myriamsmuse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, United States

Myriam is spiritual counselor and coach with more than 35 years of experience. She accepts a limited number of clients that are looking to develop life skills that will improve the process of self-enrichment.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday Inspiration


I hear music and their's no one there...

Music is an integral part of my creative process. It is also the magic that tames my wild imagination so that my muse can effectively cope with a multi-dimensional reality.

I have always thought that I was a multi-dimensional person caught in a linear world.

Everyone can sometimes seem to be too damn literal. All things seem to be finite in the mind of many a modern person and even I when caught up with the day-to-day survival mode can get captured by the illusion of a finite universe.

However, music can free me from the bounds of earth and the mundane. I am suffering today because the speakers of my computer are on the fritz and I miss my music so I have to turn the radio on in my head. I need a little Elvis today singing Amazing Grace.

Oh by the way, that is the last album that I bought... Elvis gospel. I find it an inspiring blast from the past and the music I heard as a child in the small churches my father would pastor. There is joy and abandonment in gospel music... just what my inner child needs today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Make an appointment with Myriam
Bloogz