Myriam's Muse

Every morning I create a newsletter called Myriam's Muse. This blog is the rest of the story. If you would like to receive my muse send a blank email to myriamsmuse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, United States

Myriam is spiritual counselor and coach with more than 35 years of experience. She accepts a limited number of clients that are looking to develop life skills that will improve the process of self-enrichment.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday: Dare to Believe


Do you believe?


The greatest sadness is those people who have lost the ability to believe in the impossible. Or rather those who believe that nothing is possible. I sometimes have moments when I lose faith but it is usually faith in me not faith in others.


It seems to come to me when I am tired. My belief in me is directly connected to having energy and feeling that I can act upon the world. I think that depression is really just a lack of energy which leads to self-doubt. When we feel that we can't carry on, it may be that we are too tired by the activities that life has thrust upon us so that we can't carry that burden anymore.


So today I choose to rest. I will let my compulsion go another way. There is nothing that I have to do except choose to sleep or not.


Maybe I will dream of faeries and magical beings lifting me on clouds above the rainbow. That would be a good thing.


Today choose to believe in magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Make an appointment with Myriam
Bloogz