Myriam's Muse

Every morning I create a newsletter called Myriam's Muse. This blog is the rest of the story. If you would like to receive my muse send a blank email to myriamsmuse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, United States

Myriam is spiritual counselor and coach with more than 35 years of experience. She accepts a limited number of clients that are looking to develop life skills that will improve the process of self-enrichment.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wednesday: Weep No More for Me


Things that I felt absolutely sure of but a few years ago, I do not believe now. This thought makes me see more clearly how foolish it would be to expect all men to agree with me.
Jim Rohn
It is amazing to me how I can totally change my mind. Sometimes minute to minute, but definitely year to year. As I grow older and learn more, all that I think seems to mutate.
Glenna says you got to change your mind at least once a day or you can get a really dirty mind.
Well I think I must have the cleanest mind on the planet. Just as soon as I start to believe something is an absolute truth, some idea, incident or event happens and changes the way I believe forever.
This is a good thing. Take time to learn something new and change your mind today. Keeping a clean mind is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Make an appointment with Myriam
Bloogz