Myriam's Muse

Every morning I create a newsletter called Myriam's Muse. This blog is the rest of the story. If you would like to receive my muse send a blank email to myriamsmuse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, United States

Myriam is spiritual counselor and coach with more than 35 years of experience. She accepts a limited number of clients that are looking to develop life skills that will improve the process of self-enrichment.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thursday: Heroes and Legends

Today was the day Satchmo was born back in old New Orleans. The memories of steamy summer days in August with music drifting over the might Mississippi is more pleasant in retrospect than in reality.


Can you spell HOT! There is nothing to compare to the heat of the Big Easy. I think every one takes it easy because who has the energy to move.


I must admit that this summer in Virginia has often felt like New Orleans without the smell and the music. I think I am going to go hide in the air conditioning and come back out this evening. In the meantime, I am turning on some jazz and having a cold one.

1 Comments:

Blogger thewriterslife said...

Tell me about it! I've never seen it so hot here. What's worse is the pool is cloudy and I can't get in it!!! Gawd, I hate pool maintenance especially when it's I who is the pool maintenance guy! Well, just stopping by and wondering how you are doing. Doing the blog thing today and maybe get a few more words written...that is, if it doesn't get to hot and I have no other alternative than to jump in that germ-infested pool. ;o)

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Make an appointment with Myriam
Bloogz