Myriam's Muse

Every morning I create a newsletter called Myriam's Muse. This blog is the rest of the story. If you would like to receive my muse send a blank email to myriamsmuse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blue Ridge Mountains, United States

Myriam is spiritual counselor and coach with more than 35 years of experience. She accepts a limited number of clients that are looking to develop life skills that will improve the process of self-enrichment.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tuesday: Weather or Not!


It is HOT! No other words can describe the weather right now. However, as a creative I adjust. Instead of getting up at 7 in the morning I am getting up at 2 am. It is so comfortable now after a miserable day and discomfort that takes the juice out of one.


It is days like this that I miss the French Quarter. You could always find someone at some bar around the corner on a hot night to drink and talk and let the time slip into the morning.


I find that the heat here in the Blue Ridge Mountains is not any worse then the weather in sultry New Orleans and when one lives further south one is more used to being sweaty and miserable and ignoring it. Well, ladies in the south don't sweat, we glisten.


Well I haven't felt very lady like in this hot weather. I worry about those who are ill and old dealing with the weather in the States. It is so intense that many think that the world climate changes are causing it... but after some research it seems to be that we are just in a repeat of a cycle. I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.


So until tomorrow, have a cool one and stay cool at least in temperament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Make an appointment with Myriam
Bloogz